Strong Yoga4Fertility is a program created by award winning actress Brenda Strong, best known for her role as Mary Alice Young on ABC's Desperate Housewives. After her own personal struggle with infertility, she created a program to help woman naturally increase their fertility through yoga.
Her Yoga4Fertility DVD was a great and I really enjoyed reviewing it. This time I was given the opportunity to review The Fertility Ball and Strong Fertility Ball Yoga Method.
The Strong Fertility Ball Yoga Method, created by fertility yoga expert Brenda Strong, is a way for women to empower themselves to:
- Stimulate Circulation/Blood Flow
- Massage Internal Organs
-Use Acupressure Points for Fertility
-Help to Regulate Gynecological Function
-Detoxify and Cleanse
-Open Connective Tissue/Fascia
I tested out The Fertility Ball and really really enjoyed it (and so did London). I was trying alot of the different poses and London came and sat on top of me. Not exactly the relaxation I was looking for. At nap time, I tried again. This time I tested out the majority of the poses, I say majority because a few just looked a little to difficult for a beginner like me. I really liked it and definitely plan on using it again, especially when I start IVF. I am not fond of acupuncture just the idea of it gives me the heeby jeebies, not even to mention how expensive it gets. So I am planning to using this to hit the fertility acupressure points that will hopefully have similar effects to acupuncture.
Now on to THE GIVEAWAY!
Yoga4Fertility was kind enough to send me an extra Fertility Ball to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. Here is how you can win. Giveaway will end August 8, 2010 at 12:00 am EST.
1. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
2. Leave an email, or make sure it is listed (and easy to find) on your blog or twitter page so I can contact the winner.
How to Enter:
1. (Mandatory) Just leave me a comment. Simple as that.
Example: Hi Aly!! (just in case y'all needed an example hahahaha!)
2. Follow Infertility Overachievers blog, and let me know if you already do (1 entry).
3. Follow Infertility Overachievers Reviews and Giveaways blog
4. Follow @STRONGyoga4f on Twitter (1 entry).
5. Tweet this message: "Win a The Fertility Ball from @IFOverachievers and @STRONGyoga4f http://bit.ly/aj2xWL " (1 entry per day, leave links for verification)
6. Blog about this giveaway (please leave a link to your post) (5 additional entries)
7. Grab my button for your blog. (5 additional entries)
8. Follow The Infertility Overachievers on Facebook (2 entries)
I'll draw a winner using the Random Number Generator and announcing the winner sometime on Tuesday, August 10, 2010.
Thanks for entering and GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: I was provided free of charge Fertility Ball to try out and review. My opinion was not influenced in any way by money or any other type compensation. The opinions expressed in this review are strictly my own.